Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Perfect Weekend


If I could imagine the perfect weekend, it would take place in Cancun, Mexico. In a 5-star Hotel with breakfast in bed, big tv, big shower, and a most importantly a King size bed just for me. Eating all kinds of food, Chinese’s food, hot cheetos, ice cream, pancakes, tacos and all kinds of food to be honest.I would go out into the city to party with my firends. Doing adventures like zip lining maybe if I dare even go sky diving and exploring in caves! Sleeping in on sundays, ughhh I wish that actually came true!!:(



4 comments:

  1. Can I come with you? This sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's like living in luxury omg, the food you just mentioned is like the best food on this planet tbh. i'm drooling just thinking of all the hot cheetos ahh

    ReplyDelete